Hello, it’s me…Paco!!! Welcome to another Top 10. In this one, i’ll be talking about the worst mistakes of all time. May the list begin!
10. Titanic What was wrong with the unsinkable ship? It’s big mistake was that it didn’t have enough lifeboats to save everyone.
9. Hitler And Russia Hitler was crazy. He thought that he would rule Russia by sending the Germans to fight in Siberia, where they froze to death.
8. Alaska And Russia Back in the day, Russia thought that Alaska was a simple old tundra, and they sold the place to the US for 2 cents. It was a bad move.
7. Constantinople’s Gate Constantinople thought that the Turks would never invade, but some idiot left a gate open.
6. Refusing Google One time, Google wanted Yahoo to buy them, for just one million dollars. They refused, and Google is now one of the biggest companies in the world.
5. The World Wars The deadliest wars in history could have been avoided, except that the driver who had Archduke Franz Ferdinand went through a wrong turn.
4. Harry Potter 12 publishers refused to publish the Harry Potter books. The ones who did must have made millions.
3. Chernobyl The greatest power plant explosion ever was started with a simple mistake. That killed millions.
2. Getting Trump Elected The election of Donald Trump was the biggest political upset of all time. He hasn’t done anything.
1. Christopher Columbus This is surely the biggest mistake of all time. Thinking that the Caribbean islands were Asia? That was just crazy.